Saturday, January 4, 2020

Celebrate

Hello and Happy New Year,

Today I am sharing my entry to Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge Party Time.  I was thinking party  celebration, celebrate.

Celebrate then became my word of the year.  It made perfect sense in my foggy migraine filled mind.  But, thinking deeper about it, the word has a lot of meaning.  There are often big events to celebrate, but what about celebrating small daily events in our lives too?  Celebrating ourselves by being kinder to ourselves?  There are many ways to achieve this, they will be different for everyone, but we can all do something small to celebrate ourselves and each other.


For this art journal page I used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays Pineapple Paradise, Hi Maintenance Magenta and Blue Hawaiian Blue, TCW stencils Layered Wallpaper and mini Fleur de Lis, Art Anthology Fiji velvet paste, Stamperia rice paper, Distress crayons, Ranger texture paste, Daler Rowney FW acrylic inks.

Thanks for looking,
Geraldine.


No comments:

Post a Comment